Rediscover Your Life
Where art meets science, exploring the next level of integrated medical services provided by an experienced multidisciplinary team specialized in neurology and orthopedics.
Rediscovering your life. Fulfilling your desires.
“For your next level of experience and satisfaction”
One-stop care center with multidisciplinary approachBangkok International Hospital is a highly specialized hospital in neurology, orthopedics, and spine. The intellectual territory of our centers of excellence at Bangkok International Hospital involves a “one-stop care center” which is well staffed with a multidisciplinary team covering a wide range of health professionals in all sub-specialties in neurology and orthopedics. This includes neurologist, neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, spine surgeon, rehabilitation physician, sport medicine physician and other well-trained profession such as clinical pharmacist, nurse, physiotherapist, and dietician.
Cutting-edge technologyOur state-of-the-art healthcare is substantially supported by cutting-edge technology in diagnostics and treatments which includes:
- Imaging department e.g. CT scan and 3-Tesla MRI scan
- Bi-plane Cath Lab which provides highly accurate images of brain and other areas of the body.
- O-arm system with StealthStation; an intraoperative 2D/3D imaging system with image guidance for spine and neurological procedures.
- ARTIS pheno Hybrid Operating Room; a robot-supported C-arm angiography system which is developed for use in minimally invasive surgery (MIS).
Outcome Driven “Center of Excellence” with international accreditations and affiliationsUnder the establishment of “Center of Excellence” in Neuroscience and Orthopedics, our clinical outcomes have been well evidenced with high successful rates and close-to-zero complications. We have been internationally certified for Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) by JCI in Hip and Knee Surgery, Low Back Pain and Primary Stroke Care. In addition, we have worked collaboratively with world-leading international institutes such as Oregon University, Missouri University, and Hannover University, Germany.
Integrated Care Services and patient-centric approachTo ensure the best possible outcomes, “Integrated Care Services” are used and recognized as a critical adjunct to effective health care delivery and holistic patient management. The concept of integrated care is vital for all patients, especially those with related chronic conditions or complex illnesses such as neurological or orthopedic disorders where comprehensive health care is highly needed. Integrated Care Services provide comprehensive medical assessments and holistic treatment plans in accordance with primary disease(s) and other comorbidity. By taking a “patient-centric approach”, besides clinical perspectives obtained from physicians, the healthcare services will be individually customized and provided based on patients’ needs and preferences. As a result, patient- centric care with family involvement significantly increases patient engagement, satisfaction, and compliance while reducing patient anxiety and improving quality of life.
WHY US: BenefitsPlacing the emphasis upon treatment of patients at Bangkok International Hospital, the benefits of our services include:
- One-stop care service allows patients to experience the next level of satisfaction with more comfort and convenience with a high degree of confidentiality and privacy.
- The best possible treatment outcomes could be substantially obtained from comprehensive medical care of both primary conditions and other underlying diseases by using multidisciplinary approach.
- Clinical outcomes and effective treatment pathways are well certified with international accreditations covering hip and knee surgery, low back pain, and primary stroke care.
- An international collaboration with world-leading institutes e.g. Oregon University and Missouri University allows continuous development in practical knowledge and clinical practices.
- Integrated care services provide a wide coverage of specialties and subspecialties including internal medicine, cardiology, oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, gynecology, nephrology urology, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), geriatric medicine, rehabilitation, and more. This wide range of subspecialties enables all comorbidities to be accurately assessed and properly treated in the first place parallel to the treatment of the main condition. It certainly ensures that all treatments needed for each patient will not be inattentively delayed.
- Patient-centric approach with family involvement greatly helps enhancing patients’ knowledge and understanding of their medical status as well as their engagement and satisfaction since they are not only treated from clinical viewpoints, but their emotional, mental, spiritual and social perspectives are also considered. In addition, to empower patients to become more engaged, physicians and related health care providers possess effective communication skills to correctly address patients’ needs.