Bi-plane DSA (Bi-plane Digital Subtraction Angiography) is an imaging diagnostic and treatment tool that is used to diagnose and treat diseases involving arteries. These include cerebrovascular, liver, arm and leg, as well as other blood vessels around the body. It is one of the options for treatment of different diseases without the need for surgery. It is also call “Interventional Radiology.”
Advantages of Bi-plane DSA
- Generates bi-plane images (front and side) at the same time.
- High resolution and sharp imaging that clearly shows the extremely small inserted catheter.
- Provides virtual, 3-D images that clearly show condition of the blood vessels in every part.
- Reduces health risk and side-effects afterwards, as the contrast agent is injected only once so that the patient is less exposed to the radiation.
- The doctor can diagnose the disease conveniently and rapidly, especially a disease that requires immediate diagnosis – such as cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases.
- Raises confidence in the result of the diagnosis and enhances effectiveness of the treatment.
For more information, please contact:
Bangkok International Hospital
0 2310 3011, 1719