Our dedicated Spine Center provides advanced comprehensive treatment for all spine-related conditions. With years of expertise, our multidisciplinary team consists of spine surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, rehabilitation physicians, physiotherapists, pain management specialists, and specialized nurses, pharmacists, and nutritionists in spine care. Supported by cutting-edge technologies, we offer a wide range of services from preventive programs, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation programs. Since our commitment is “Customized the Best Possible Treatment for Individual Patient”, each treatment procedure is carefully selected in accordance with the conditions and disease severity of each patient, as well as the individual factors that might play a role in treatment planning.
Services at Spine Center are internationally certified by JCI, specifically in Low Back Pain. With an international standard, we aim to achieve the maximum clinical benefits for the patients with improved quality of life. Furthermore, Spine Center as an academic institute is best known as the center for exchanging practical knowledge and innovations for spine surgeons worldwide.
Scope of Services
To treat all spine conditions, our comprehensive spine care covers diagnosis by using cutting-edge radio-diagnostic tools, treatment, and rehabilitation. Spine treatment approaches comprise of both non-surgical treatments (medication, interventional spine and pain management and rehabilitation) and surgical treatments including conventional surgery and minimally invasive spine surgery such as microscopic discectomy, endoscopic discectomy and spine fusion surgery. In addition, our rehabilitation care enables patients to get a complete recovery after receiving treatments, resulting in improved quality of life and reduced risks of recurrence. All patients can rest assured that their problems will be solved effectively and safely with holistic spine care.
- Low Back Pain Program certified by JCI (Joint Commission International)
- Highly skilled spine surgeons and multidisciplinary team supported by diagnostic technology which allows accurate results such as Biplane X-Ray with high resolution images.
- Advancements in surgical treatment that enhance efficacy and safety such as O-Arm Surgical Imaging System and Stealth Navigation System which can provide enhanced 3D visibility and surgical feedback. Additionally, it provides current patient data in the operation room covering additional information in challenging procedures. To improve safety and surgical effectiveness, the O-ARM navigation system allows surgeons to have 3D real time imaging worked together with an intraoperative neuro-monitoring (IOM) system which is a key technology to provide additional safety information and help maintaining nerve integrity and neural pathways. It is used to prevent possible neurological damages to surrounding nerves and tissues during surgery.
- Interventional Spine and Pain Management includes selective nerve root block using X-ray and ultrasound as image guidance, genicular nerve block and radiofrequency ablation as well as vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty and stentoplasty which are relatively new non-invasive techniques for the treatment of pain caused by vertebral body compression fractures.
- All surgical techniques are available to provide to best possible outcomes for each patient. Examples of new surgical approach for spine disorders are:
- ALIF (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- DLIF (Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion)
- OLIF (Oblique Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- PLIF (Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
Among several techniques to treat spine conditions, the appropriate approach will be selected based on disease severity, patient’s conditions, and preferences. Surgery could be performed by either open technique or minimally invasive spine surgery (MISS) which greatly reduces pain with smaller incisions and fewer post-operative complications, resulting in a faster recovery time and quick return to daily life.
WHY US ?
Center of Excellence in all spinal diseases and related conditions:
- Outstanding service – holistic spine care with cutting-edge technology for both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- Customized care – providing best individualized treatment for each patient.
- Experienced experts – multidisciplinary team providing advanced-comprehensive treatment for various spinal conditions.
- Well-trained center – learning academy of practical knowledge sharing from spine surgeons around the world.